We at Pure Bliss are bigggggggg Mango lovers as you are !! :-). Today we bring you a refreshing drink using Mangoes, AAM PANNA , which is super simple to make and which is the answer to all our prayers for one drink which can quench our thirst in summer.
Aam Panna is a rejuvenating and refreshing drink prepared using raw green mangoes. It helps in combating heat stroke and dehydration.We present you our simple recipe of Aam panna , which you can anytime mix with water and turn it into a wonderful drink.
Aam Panna can be preserved in refrigerator so, that you can enjoy tasty,tangy Aam Panna easily in no time.
Lets get started with preparation.
Raw mangoes – 2 cups (Peeled & Chopped)
Sugar – 1 1/4 cup
Salt – a Pinch
Mint Leaves – 1/2 cup
Jeera powder – 1/2 Tbsp.
- Take a Pressure cooker & add peeled and chopped mango pieces. Add washed Mint leaves and 1/2 cup of water to it
- Cook for about 4-5 whistles until the mangoes and mint leaves are turned into a pulp.
3. Let this pulp cool completely. Now add 1/2 Tbsp. jeera powder & add the mixture to a blender and grind into smooth paste.
4. Take a pan and add 1 cup of sugar and little water.
5. Boil till the sugar is dissolved and the syrup bubbles up.
6. Now add the mango pulp to the Sugar syrup and mix well. Add a pinch of salt to it.
7. let this mixture cook for about 5 minutes on medium flame.
8. Switch of the flame and let this cool completely.
9. Take a glass and add 3-4 Tbsps. of this mango pulp. Add water & ice cubes to it and mix it well. Garnish it with mint leaves.Serve chilled.
Hurrah…wait is over..! now the tasty Aam Panna is ready to serve.
- Store the left over mango pulp in an air tight jar and refrigerate. Now you can enjoy the AAM PANNA drink whenever you like to.
- Sugar can be adjusted depending on how sweet toothed you are.
- Adding more salt will make you more thirstier.
Hope u like this Recipe. Do share your valuable feedback/Comments. 🙂
For more recipes click here!!